Monday, December 19, 2011

Photographer? Cartoonist? Kindergartener?

Our children frequently do things that surprise and delight us. Leah's Interesting Tree Photography Adventure was one such thing.

Only a few days later, this was another one of those things:
When I found this little gem of artwork on the kitchen table while clearing it for dinner, I immediately burst out laughing.
The back story: I had been using those little stick-on gems for a craft project, and Leah found the leftovers.

"Hey! These are stickers! Can I use these? I want to draw a picture of a treasure hunt."

Clearly, this was not going to be your ordinary treasure hunt.
Oh, the drama! Oh, the action lines!

The panic is palpable! Hang on, Susie! I won't let you fall into the chest of sparkly treasure stickers!! I won't!!! Mom is right behind me!!
Susie: Woah! Woah! Woooaaaahhh!!!


Sophie the amazing rescue dog - TO THE RESCUE! She leaps! She bounds! She does it all with a smile on her precious doggie face and ears blowing in the wind!

Whew. What an adventure! Until next time...
dum dum duuuummm....!

No comments: