She did this, all on her own yesterday - cleaned the glass on the back door. She did it again today. With dogs and a clay back yard, the door gets really dirty. She really blessed her mom by this simple thing... I don't ask her to do much around the house - I really should make her do more - but times like this when she does something all on her own to help out and make things nicer for the rest of us... these are good times. Good job, Leah. God is working in your heart, I can tell!


Susie celebrated her 4th birthday this week! We still have one more party for her coming up on Saturday... with family all over the country, our birthday celebrations happen all week long. This dress came in the mail yesterday from Grandma Wilburn (my mom, who lives in California.) Susie loves it, and I mean loves it. It just so happens we have a pair of Hannah Andersson tights that match the dress like they were MFEO - so this is what Susie wore to her Thanksgiving Celebration at school today. She is my heart, I love her so!
No comments:
Post a Comment