I don't care how old you are, or how bad your day was, or how tired you might be, or how sad...
The cure for whatever ails you is just this:
1. Put on your princess dress
2. Go outside
3. Catch a toad!
Toads are free in most parts, if you can find one. They are partial to hosta beds and day lilies. And Princesses. They provide endless hours of remarkable hilarity, improve both gross and fine motor skills (emphasis on the gross), and I've heard they may even possess magical powers, if you believe in that sort of hocus pocus.

Yep. It's true. Toads are the cure for whatever ails you. Excepting warts, of course. Wart cures are not guaranteed. (Neither is a prince, but it never hurts to try! )


2 comments:
How cute and I adore toads (and princesses as cute as this one). We have a lot of toads in our yard and I'm always thrilled when I find one (in fact, it's one of the things listed on my "backwards-type-of-girl" post of things that thrill me).
I love toads too. I look for them and welcome them in my yard with glee. :-)
Post a Comment